All campsite reservations require a 1 night non-refundable, non-transferable deposit once the reservation has been confirmed (upon booking). This is non refundable if you cancel at any point (even if its 6 months in advance)! Please also note our additional cancellation policies which also apply as stated below:
1 or 2 Sites of 9 nights or less. If Cancelled with less than 7 Days of arrival = loss of your original 1 night deposit plus an additional 1 night fee per cancelled site. 7 days notice is also required for changes to arrival or departure dates to avoid potential charges on nights cancelled.
3 or 4 Sites of 9 nights or less. If Cancelled with less than 3 Weeks of arrival = loss of your original 1 night deposit plus an additional 1 night fee per cancelled site. 3 weeks notice is also required for changes to arrival or departure dates to avoid potential charges on nights cancelled
All Sites Reserved for 10 - 29 Nights. If Cancelled with less than 3 Weeks of arrival = Loss of your original 1 night deposit plus an additional 3 night fee per cancelled site. 3 weeks notice is also required for changes to arrival or departure dates to avoid potential charges on nights cancelled
Group reservations of 5 or more sites require managers approval and are subject to different cancellation policies – please inquire at the office for approval and details.
14 night maximum during peak season (managers approval required for longer stays)
Monthly (Apr, May, June, Sept, Oct) and Seasonal (Apr through October) please inquire at the office for approval and details.
Campground Rules & Policies
- QUIET TIME is from 11:00pm to 8:00am and is taken very seriously - PLEASE RESPECT YOUR FELLOW CAMPER BY RESPECTING OUR QUIET TIME! You will be asked to leave if this rule is not adhered to or if we have to speak to you twice.
- PETS - Please keep on a leash, pick up after and DO NOT leave unattended at your site. Also ensure they are brought in at night to respect our "Quiet Time".
- GARBAGE - DO NOT USE FIREPITS AS GARBAGE CONTAINERS or leave any garbage or food waste your site - it will attract both small & large critters to the campground! Garbage dumpsters are located throughout the campground. Sites left a mess will be charged a $25 cleaning fee.
- RECYCLING - Help protect our environment and please make the effort to recycle. Recycling bins for pop & juice containers, beer & wine bottles, cardboard and plastic are located beside all garbage dumpsters.
- KEEP IT CLEAN - We take pride in keeping our campground and washrooms clean for our guests to enjoy - please respect these facilities during your stay. *Sites left a mess will be automatically charged a $25 fee to the credit card on file.
- LONG WEEKENDS - Require a 3 night minimum along with JulyFestival weekend.
- CHECK OUT TIME - is no later than 11:00am. Unauthorised late check outs will result in a 'late fee' of 1 night accommodation plus tax.
- CHECK IN TIME - is after 2:00pm. Please make travel arrangements accordingly, early arrivals will not be permitted until 2pm to ensure maintenance and grounds crew has sufficient time to clean sites and do any required maintenance (pruning for example).
Booking in Advance
You may make reservations up to 53 weeks in advance (1 year + 1 week) in advance of your anticipated arrival date. For example, you may make a reservation for your stay of July 1st-14th 2019 as early as June 24th, 2018. Please keep in mind that some folks might like to book the same site as you from June 25th - July 7th, 2019, as a result they were able to reserve that spot from June 18th 2018. If your favorite site was unavailable please ask to add your name to our upgrade list and we will contact you if your preferred site opens up!
For more detailed information, please contact our office - thank you sincerely!