- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice prior to your arrival = Loss of your entire 1-night deposit, no refunds or transferring of your deposit to any other folios/dates/or to the following year
- If Cancelled within 15 to 30 days notice prior to arrival = A 50% refund of deposit
- If Cancelled with more than 30 days notice prior of arrival = A $15.00 admin fee will be deducted from your 1-night deposit and the remaining balance will be refunded OR You may change your arrival dates (within the same camping year) and apply 100% of your original deposit to the newly changed dates.
- If you booked your reservation a year in advance and cancel before Dec 31st you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after January 1st the cancellation policies above will apply.
CHANGING OF DATES
- If you change your Arrival date within 3 days prior to arrival = You must pay for your original booking fees upon arrival. On the condition that we manage to book out all our reservable campsites for the dates you have shortened, we deduct a $10.00 fee for each shortened night and refund the difference. If we are unable to fill those dates you will not be receiving a refund.
- If you change your Departure Date during your stay or within 3 days prior to arrival = You must pay for your original booking fees upon arrival. On the condition that we manage to book out all our reservable campsites for the dates you have shortened, we deduct a $10.00 fee for each shortened night and refund the difference. If we are unable to fill those dates you will not be receiving a refund.
- If you change your Arrival or Departure date with 4 to 30 days notice prior to your arrival = You will incur a $5.00 fee for each night shortened and receive no further charges/penalties.
- If you change your Arrival or Departure date with 30 or more days notice prior to your arrival = No Penalties
- QUIET TIME is from 11:00pm to 8:00am and is taken very seriously - PLEASE RESPECT YOUR FELLOW CAMPER BY RESPECTING OUR QUIET TIME! You will be asked to leave if this rule is not adhered to or if we have to speak to you twice.
- PETS - Please keep on a leash, pick up after and DO NOT leave unattended at your site. Also ensure they are brought in at night to respect our "Quiet Time".
- GARBAGE - DO NOT USE FIREPITS AS GARBAGE CONTAINERS or leave any garbage or food waste your site - it will attract both small & large critters to the campground! Garbage dumpsters are located throughout the campground. Sites left a mess will be charged a $25 cleaning fee.
- RECYCLING - Help protect our environment and please make the effort to recycle. Recycling bins for pop & juice containers, beer & wine bottles, cardboard and plastic are located beside all garbage dumpsters.
- KEEP IT CLEAN - We take pride in keeping our campground and washrooms clean for our guests to enjoy - please respect these facilities during your stay. *Sites left a mess will be automatically charged a $25 fee to the credit card on file.
- LONG WEEKENDS - Require a 3 night minimum along with JulyFestival weekend.
- CHECK OUT TIME - is no later than 11:00am. Unauthorised late check outs will result in a 'late fee' of 1 night accommodation plus tax.
- CHECK IN TIME - is after 2:00pm. Please make travel arrangements accordingly, early arrivals will not be permitted until 2pm to ensure maintenance and grounds crew has sufficient time to clean sites and do any required maintenance (pruning for example).
You may make reservations up to 53 weeks in advance (1 year + 1 week) in advance of your anticipated arrival date. For example, you may make a reservation for your stay of July 1st-14th 2019 as early as June 24th, 2018. Please keep in mind that some folks might like to book the same site as you from June 25th - July 7th, 2019, as a result they were able to reserve that spot from June 18th 2018. If your favorite site was unavailable please ask to add your name to our upgrade list and we will contact you if your preferred site opens up!
For more detailed information, please contact our office - thank you!