North Entrance (Radium)
- Follow Highway 95A and as you approach Kimberley's downtown, turn left at the (only set) of traffic lights.
- Follow the road for 5.7 kms, you will be driving through Kimberley's residential area on Wallinger Ave. This road will then turn back into Highway 95A.
- You will drive past a new residential development area called Forest Crowne. Continue past Forest Crowne and Just before reaching marysville you will see the "Signal Collision auto-body shop" in the distance.
- At the 5.7km mark (just before reaching "Signal Collision auto-body shop") you will need to take the only right onto St. Mary Lake Road.
- Stay on St. Mary Lake Road for approximately 2.9 kms.
- The Campground will be on your left.
South Entrance (from Cranbrook)
- As you head north towards Kimberley, you will go through a small community called Marysville.
- As you exit Marysville you will see an auto body shop on the right called Signal Collision. Be prepared to turn Left.
- Immediately after signal collision turn left onto St. Mary Lake Road.
- Follow St. Mary's Road for approximately 2.9 kms (1.7mi) and you will see the Campground on your left.
*Please note: If you use our post-code of V1A 3B9 your satellite navigation system may take you to our post office box in town, not our physical address! Avoid this mistake!