- All campsites require a deposit to a valid visa or Mastercard upon reserving.
- The deposit amount varies from 1 night to 7 nights, and is based on the length of your stay.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice prior to your arrival = Loss of your entire deposit, no refunds or transfers.
- If Cancelled 15-30 days prior to arrival = A 50% refund of deposit.
- If Cancelled with more than 30 days notice prior to original arrival date = Full refund.
Changing of Dates
- If you shorten your dates within 7 days prior to arrival (or during your stay): no refunds & the original reservation balance will be due.
- If you shorten your dates between 7 to 30 days prior to arrival = First 4 nights changed are penalty free, after that it is a $10/night charge for each shortened night added to the new balance.
- If you shorten your dates and provide 30 or more days notice prior to your arrival = No penalties
- If you shorten your arrival date by more than 4 nights and then eventually cancel= no refund of deposit.
- BOOKINGS OF 1 OR 2 NIGHTS: We reserve the right to move any 1 or two night booking to another site number. We will do our best to ensure your requests are accommodated, however we do shuffle these short bookings around to make longer stays (and so folks don't have to move as much).
- SITE NUMBER: With bookings of 3+ nights we do our best to ensure you are guaranteed your site number that you booked originally. In very rare circumstances we may need to move your booking to another site and reserve the right to do this without notice or compensation.
- LONG WEEKENDS - Require a 3 night minimum along with July Festival weekend.
- CHECK OUT TIME - is no later than 11:00am. Unauthorized late check outs will result in a 'late fee' of 1 night accommodation plus tax.
- CHECK IN TIME - is after 2:00pm. Please make travel arrangements accordingly, early arrivals will not be permitted until 2pm to ensure maintenance and grounds crew has sufficient time to clean sites and do any required maintenance (pruning for example).
COME & JOIN US
Our Campground is open with full services from April through to mid October (exact dates TBC). We are available to accept reservations year round with limited office hours in the winter months.
GROUP BOOKINGS WELCOME
The Kimberley Riverside Campground is the ideal setting for family reunions and special group gatherings. Park facilities, picnic shelter and BBQ can be reserved for your group function, please inquire at the office.