- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice prior to your arrival = Loss of your entire deposit, no refunds or transferring of your deposit to any other folios/dates/or to the following year
- If Cancelled within 15 to 30 days notice prior to arrival = A 50% refund of deposit
- If Cancelled with more than 30 days notice prior of arrival = A $15.00 admin fee will be deducted from your deposit and the remaining balance will be refunded OR You may change your arrival dates (within the same camping year) and apply 100% of your original deposit to the newly changed dates.
- If you booked your reservation a year in advance and cancel before Dec 31st you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after January 1st the cancellation policies above will apply.
Changing of Dates
- If you change your Arrival date within 3 days prior to arrival = You must pay for your original booking fees upon arrival. On the condition that we manage to book out all our reservable campsites for the dates you have shortened, we deduct a $10.00 fee for each shortened night and refund the difference. If we are unable to fill those dates you will not be receiving a refund.
- If you change your Departure Date during your stay or within 3 days prior to arrival = You must pay for your original booking fees upon arrival. On the condition that we manage to book out all our reservable campsites for the dates you have shortened, we deduct a $10.00 fee for each shortened night and refund the difference. If we are unable to fill those dates you will not be receiving a refund.
- If you change your Arrival or Departure date with 4 to 30 days notice prior to your arrival = You will incur a $5.00 fee for each night shortened and receive no further charges/penalties.
- If you change your Arrival or Departure date with 30 or more days notice prior to your arrival = No Penalties
- BOOKINGS OF 1 OR 2 NIGHTS: We reserve the right to move any 1 or two night booking to another site number. We will do our best to ensure your requests are accommodated, however we do shuffle these short bookings around to make longer stays (and so folks don't have to move as much).
- SITE NUMBER: With bookings of 3+ nights we do our best to ensure you are guaranteed your site number that you booked originally. In very rare circumstances we may need to move your booking to another site and reserve the right to do this without notice.
- LONG WEEKENDS - Require a 3 night minimum along with JulyFestival weekend.
- CHECK OUT TIME - is no later than 11:00am. Unauthorized late check outs will result in a 'late fee' of 1 night accommodation plus tax.
- CHECK IN TIME - is after 2:00pm. Please make travel arrangements accordingly, early arrivals will not be permitted until 2pm to ensure maintenance and grounds crew has sufficient time to clean sites and do any required maintenance (pruning for example).
- RESERVATIONS: You may make reservations up to 53 weeks in advance (1 year + 1 week) in advance of your anticipated arrival date. For example, you may make a reservation for your stay of July 1st-14th 2022 as early as June 24th, 2021. Please keep in mind that some folks might like to book the same site as you from June 25th - July 7th, 2022, as a result they were able to reserve that spot from June 18th 2021. If your favorite site was unavailable please ask to add your name to our upgrade list and we will contact you if your preferred site opens up!
For more detailed information, please contact our office - thank you!
COME & JOIN US
Our Campground is open with full services from April through to mid October (exact dates TBC). We are available to accept reservations year round with limited office hours in the winter months.
GROUP BOOKINGS WELCOME
The Kimberley Riverside Campground is the ideal setting for family reunions and special group gatherings. Park facilities, picnic shelter and BBQ can be reserved for your group function, please inquire at the office.