North Entrance (Radium)
- Follow Highway 95A and as you approach Kimberley's downtown, turn left at the (only set) of traffic lights.
- Follow the road for 5.7 kms, you will be driving through Kimberley's residential area on Wallinger Ave. This road will then turn back into Highway 95A.
- You will drive past a new residential development area called Forest Crowne. Continue past Forest Crowne and Just before reaching marysville you will see the "Signal Collision auto-body shop" in the distance.
- At the 5.7km mark (just before reaching "Signal Collision auto-body shop") you will need to take the only right onto St. Mary Lake Road.
- Stay on St. Mary Lake Road for approximately 2.9 kms.
- The Campground will be on your left.
South Entrance (from Cranbrook)
- As you head north towards Kimberley, you will go through a small community called Marysville.
- As you exit Marysville you will see an auto body shop on the right called Signal Collision. Be prepared to turn Left.
- Immediately after signal collision turn left onto St. Mary Lake Road.
- Follow St. Mary's Road for approximately 2.9 kms (1.7mi) and you will see the Campground on your left.
*Please note: If you use our post-code of V1A 3B9 your satellite navigation system may take you to our post office box in town, not our physical address! Avoid this mistake!
COME & JOIN US
Our Campground is open with full services from April through to mid October (exact dates TBC). We are available to accept reservations year round with limited office hours in the winter months.
GROUP BOOKINGS WELCOME
The Kimberley Riverside Campground is the ideal setting for family reunions and special group gatherings. Park facilities, picnic shelter and BBQ can be reserved for your group function, please inquire at the office.